Weekly Wednesday Wupdate: The Swings Are Up!

Thursday:

Last week Thursday as we were finishing off dinner Delilah asked if we could go play outside together as a family. What a fun idea! 

The longer days make me sooo happy! 

Will had a job scheduled for that evening but the parts he had ordered didn't get delivered on time so he had an evening off, and set up the swings! 
Oh the kiddos are thrilled about them! 

Friday:
James had already gone to bed when the swing set up was completed on Wednesday, but we were out there on Thursday morning so he could try it out too. 

So much fun! 

A fresh dump of weeds from the garden for the cows - their favourite! 

I'm not a coffee drinker, but I do have an appreciation for caffeine on the days I can't fit a nap in. I've been working on my knockoff icecapp recipe which has been a fun journey. 

Saturday:
Educational toys are where it's at! 

We did a toy rotation last week as we haven't done that in a few months and have since had Christmas and birthdays for William and James. The kids have been so busy with all of the exciting toys that they haven't seen in a few months. 
Starting three years ago, I used just one large box to hold our extra toys and books, this past summer I added a box to house the book rotation since we were running out of room in the toy box, and this rotation I added another large box to store some toys in. I also set aside many toys to donate, a lot went into the recycling, and a few things into the garbage. Too many things to keep up with it feels sometimes! 

A very concentrated James trying to understand the megabloks

Monday:

Delilah wanted me to take an update photo of her with her Easter bunny chocolate 😄 

Story time with Oma

Tuesday:
I got Delilah and William these magnifying glasses for them to use outside. James saw the big kids using them and wanted to have a turn too. 


Cow watching is a fun pass time for a toddler, provided they don't suck on the barbed wire fence... 

Tuesday was my dad's birthday so we got together there for dinner

Trying to make the silliest face

Comments