Weekly Wednesday Wupdate: James With Some Books

I have two more blog posts in the works and then I should be all caught up for now. One will have the explanation for why I've fallen behind on blogging, but they are both very exciting so keep an eye out for those in the next few days! 

Wednesday:
Stories with Grandma

Madilyn made popsicles for the kids

Working on a puzzle together

I love how his pudgy little belly pops out of his shirts

Thursday:
James has really been getting into looking at books which I find so adorable

Very cute kiddos
but do you see how tired I am? 😅

Friday:
Doing some painting while James naps

At the playground, laughing at someone's antics

Saturday:

Sunday:
At the VanDriel's for dinner on Sunday

James found another book

Spying on the teens outside


Monday:
Delilah and James spent ten minutes or so together as she taught him how to open and close her water bottle. He did figure it out and gets so excited about this new skill, and Delilah is so proud of him for learning. 

💛


Comments

  1. AnonymousJune 21, 2023

    What is Mozzy trying to prove anyway??? Toooo funny!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment