Weekly Wednesday Wupdate: Back On Track!

Wednesday:

When I put Delilah and William to bed I checked on James and found him like this. He had unbuttoned his onesie and pulled open one side of his diaper! Thankfully he fell asleep before getting his diaper off all the way, and double thankfully he didn't have a poop! 

Thursday:
I've mentioned before how in love I am with these three playing together so well, right? 😛

On Thursday we went to Albert Dyck Lake with a bunch of families from church. James was very happy to lay on his belly in the sand and wave his arms back and forth through it. 

William surprised me with how well he listened to my rules about him playing in the water. 

James very slowly slid further down and down the beach and once he reached the water he didn't care for it too much. Preferred the sand. 
Delilah was there too, but off with her friends that I didn't take any pictures of her. 

James as at the stage where he's super eager to be helpful with unloading the dishwasher. Needs to be a bit taller yet to get the cutlery in the right places, but for now I can't complain. 

Friday:
Videos that I post on the blog don't seem to be working again, let me know if you can see this one. 

When the cows spot me in the garden they come over and start mooing, waiting for me to dump some weeds over the fence for them. 

Saturday:
On Saturday while we were cleaning the church James learned how he could push the janitor cart around the place. He was running around with it saying, "Go, go, go!"

William fell asleep with a book open

A little at home date night

Sunday:
Watching Shelby playing with the hose

Monday:
We put Mozzy's harness and leash on this stuffed kitty and James was so in love with it

It rained for what I think has been the first time since April so the kids were very excited to go jump in some puddles

Of course dropping rocks into puddles is also very entertaining too

Comments