WWW: Pawprints and a Playground

Friday:



I wiped down the night stands in our room on Friday and this must have been the first time I've done that with the lamp on, because when I made the table top wet all these little paw prints appeared! I'm guessing it's from the oil on Mozzy's paw pads as my damp cloth couldn't get it off, but dishsoap did. Kinda a cute discovery for me. 

Saturday;


Photo by Delilah of a necklace she made with Auntie Nadia

Monday:

I was trying to rest/nap on Monday afternoon while James slept and from my bed I could see Delilah and William so sweetly chatting together while they washed some dishes. Well, when I got up to break up a squabble I realized that the dishwater was green, and the bottle of dish soap I had only recently bought, was nearly empty! I guess it's the price to pay for some rest... 

Must have looked like a good place to have a drink



Tuesday: 
After dinner on Tuesday I took the kids to the playground down the hill from our house. It's a fun way to kill time and burn some energy before bedtime 

Delilah was very nervous to cross these chains, but she did it! And several times again after she realized she could do it


 

Comments