Weekly Wednesday Wupdate: A Sleeping Cat And Dog

Thursday:
I love these sweet, sweet moments where all three are playing together so nicely. 
It certainly isn't like this all the time, and so when it does happen I remind myself to savour it. 

Sticking screws into the rug so the stand upright is a fun game


Popping the bubble wrap is always the kids' highlight of us getting packages

Friday:
My faithful nap buddy
I'm napping a lot less these days but when I do Mozzy is always right there with me

Having fun with Dad


You might see a human jungle gym, Will took it was an oppourunity to do sit ups and leg lifts with 30, 40, and 45 pound weights. 

Saturday:
More teeter totter fun

Getting in some afternoon quiet time 

Sunday:
Hair by Madi

James getting in his Shelby fix

Monday:

Feeding the cows at Oma and Opa's house

These three were so cute 


James was very purposefully helping Dad search through this Princess Auto flyer

Tuesday:
We got apples from Will's parents when we were there on Monday evening so the kids and I set to work to make apple sauce

They were very helpful to wash all the apples for me

And James participated too, though we weren't too sure what his role was... Quality control? 

They make the job take longer, but the company is priceless and they had a blast. 
James was being rather clingy so he got banished to the carrier so I could have my hands free and he could still be close. 

Comments