Annual Pumpkin Patch Adventure


This week we went to Willow View Farms for our fifth annual pumpkin patch trip. 

The kids were so looking forward to this day and when I woke William up that morning he bounced right awake and the first thing he said was, "Today we're going to the pumpkin patch and I can ride on the broken tractor!"

It was raining the morning we were there so all the animals were cozy and dry inside the big red barn, and we were happy to be there too. 



James was thrilled to get to feed all the goats and had no fears about them at all. 

The babies were all so utterly adorable! 




James was out of corn and needed some more to keep feeding the goats

Once William spotted this tractor he took off running as I called words of caution after him in hopes he would not slip in the mud. And thankfully he didn't. And made it to the beloved tractor for some pretending driving fun.

A tractor load of kiddos



These pumpkins are called peanut pumpkins which I've never seen before and found so curious

Can you see how they get their name? 

A colourful wagonful heading home with my mom and me. 


Comments