Weekly Wednesday Wupdate: Pumpkins and Rainbows

Thursday:
We grew these two sugar pumpkins in our garden this year and on Thursday I cooked them to freeze to use in the future

This one half looked like a heart to me! 

James getting royal treatment while playing outside

The kids tore up some scrap pieces of drywall on Thursday. They were playing so nicely all together with it that I gave my blessing provided they agreed to clean it up later. Once Will got home he set the kids up with the shopvac and they got to work cleaning it all up.

I don't know if they had more fun ripping the drywall or vacuuming it up later. 

Friday:

Found this little guy growing by the playground

We had an appie dinner for Grandma B's birthday

Saturday:
💛💛

These cows love helping with gardening by chopping up all of the discarded vegetation. This girl made quick work of some remaining corn stalks. 

James is always very quick to smile and say 'cheese' when he sees a camera out. After he woke up from his nap on Saturday afternoon I was snuggling him on the cough while he was waking up with a snack and he kept saying 'cheese, cheese' so I assumed he was trying to say he wanted us to take a picture together. I grabbed my phone so we could take a selfie and then he pretended to be sleeping! What a ham! 

I harvested our sunflower heads with the hopes of saving some seeds to plant next year and some seeds to snack on. It's my first time doing this so we'll see how it goes... 

Sunday:
James got into the diaper cream and gave himself a beard

Monday:
Delilah so sweetly shared some bites of her breakfast with James

I baked our favourite pumpkin muffins which was such a cozy snack on a rainy Monday afternoon

While we were eating dinner on Monday evening I noticed that the trees were glowing with the light of the sunset and it was in such a way I told Will I just needed to go check if there was a rainbow - and there was! 


It was a full rainbow across our whole back field with a partial double rainbow


After the rainbow faded I was peering out the window and saw this face in the clouds. Do you see it too?

Comments