A Walk Along The Vedder

On Saturday Will and I went for a walk together on the rotary trail along the Vedder River

I wish I had taken more pictures of the orange trees lining the pathways but with a hot drink in hand and such good company I was too preoccupied to stop for photos while on the trail

We did stop in a few places to soak in the beauty of the fall trees contrasting the cool mountains and the busy river. 

I've heard lots of raving reviews about this adorable coffee truck along the river so I was very excited that we got to give it a try. 

I love this piece of their mission/vision and found it very applicable for our little afternoon date:

coffee in nature.

amble: to walk or move at a slow, relaxed pace.

          This little truck, tucked away near the Vedder River, was created to provide an opportunity for its customers to slow down and eliminate the hurry. Life can busy but it’s important that we stay grounded with nature and each other. The idea behind Amble Coffee is that as you enjoy a cup of coffee or tea you would slow down, taking in the unique nature around you and enjoying the presence of the people you are with.

I probably told Will tat least thirty times a mixture of, "It's just so beautiful!" "Are you seeing this?!" and "I can't get enough of these colours!"

That distinct line of trees edging the river banks was Just. So. Stunning. 
And we were walking through similar ones on our side

It was a touch cold, especially with a wind heading down river but these photos make me feel all warm to look back on. 


What a glorious way to spend an hour and a half on a fall afternoon. 

🍂🍂🍂

Comments