Esther's Bachelorette


Last weekend I went to Esther's bachelorette party! 
Will and the kids dropped me off in Abbotsford for dinner where I joined the party a little late and then left a little early on Saturday afternoon but still had a very fun and enjoyable time celebrating Esther. 

We went to Esther's parents' house after dinner to spend the night

We did a painting game and given my artistic abilities I was pretty proud with how my version of 13yro Ben turned out. 

Ollie was a big hit, but not too thrilled with his lei

10 and a half years together

We went to this adorable cafe called Re:Vive for lunch on Saturday

Guest of honour

I don't drink coffee often, so when I do you'll know it's out of sheer necessity
 
There were a lot of activities planned for the weekend with a lot of ladies coming and going. But for this afternoon I'm pretty sure we had everyone all together

After lunch and some wedding shoe shopping we went to a salsa dance class which was a ton of fun. I was hoping that my experience with Dance Fit would give me a bit of an upper hand, but that was not the case. I actually found that having musical experience helped more so to keep count of the beat and steps. 

So much fun and we're looking forward to the wedding!! 

Comments