WWW: The Days Around Christmas Eve and Day

Wednesday:
The kids wanted to do a Christmas craft on Wednesday and that was a super simple request because I had this craft kit stored away from last year. 


These slices of bread turned out so adorable with the little swirls in them! 

That evening I got to go with the Vanspronsen girls to see a play, Miss Bennet: Christmas at Pemberly

Thursday:
Making the most of even the drizzly days


Friday:
Puddles are always a favourite


These two were sweetly sitting on the stairs chatting away as I was coming down. 

Saturday:
How is she old enough to be addressing her own presents?!!?

On Saturday we had our own little family dinner and Delilah helped me by making the cranberry sauce and gravy. Poor girl got so stressed out by the cranberries that she couldn't bring herself to taste it at dinner. 
She must get that from me - I get the same way when cooking for others. 

It was a simple dinner, but we had egg nog and lit candles and it felt like Christmas

Such a cozy Christmas dinner

Each child got to blow out a candle at the end of the meal



After dinner I noticed James playing with Delilah's hair while she read him a book. 
 

Comments