WWW: First Snowfall and Christmas Dinner

Wednesday:
I made tea in this thermos at 8:30am and at 2:45pm it was still steaming. I was thrilled! 

Thursday:

Will kept us entertained with some shadow puppets at dinner

Delilah and William sang a song for us that they made up

Friday:
A short little read which in an ideal world I could get done in an afternoon, but realistically I can only get 2-3 pages read in a sitting. And can only sit every other day or so. 😅

This was very special

We're still seeing salmon in our creek! 

I hung out with my girlfriends on the weekend which featured hand-holding socks and us moving Esther's dinning room table to try some group yoga poses on the floor

Saturday:
On Saturday we had our first snowfall! 

James was very excited



The kids wanted so badly to go out and play in it but we had to go out for the afternoon which I felt a little bad about, but at least they got to run in it for a minute. 


Sunday:
Off to our first Christmas event of the year. We had to bring gifts starting with the first letter of our name

And to bring appetizers that go along with our names too. It was fun to see what everyone came up with. 



Monday:
Babysitting our little buddy

After dinner we drove through William's Park

The dinosaurs and dragons were William's favourite part


Tuesday:
I love all the games these kids come up with together

Comments