WWW: Reading Books and Watching a Ballet

Wednesday
Helping James see out the window

The children from Story Hour at church sang for the Christmas social

Delilah creating a peaceful moment for herself amidst the chaos of all the boys

James spying on Grandma and Grandpa Faber's neighbours

Thursday:
I lay out Will's suit pants and jacket on our bed to put away but took a few minutes too long and Mozzy quickly claimed it as a comfy place to nap 

Friday:
I saw a rainbow on Friday morning while bring the garbage out. It was a special way to start the day

Would you like some muck soup? 
I politely declined... 

We put some greenery on the playhouse to decorate it for winter

My mom treated the girls in our family to the Nutcracker ballet. 
Years ago her and I went together when we were all there was to the girls of the family. 

Delilah was so excited to be there and after each scene she worriedly asked me if it was over already. 


Auntie Michelle and Anna also came along with us but we did not get a group photo... 

I'm not sure what I enjoyed more, the performance or watching Delilah's glee over the ballet

Sorting through the boys' socks... 
For several months I've just been tossing them all in one bin with good intentions to go through it sometime. Well, that sometime had to come eventually. 
And these are all the lone socks we wound up with. I plan to hold onto them for a few more months in hopes that a partner might show up from behind the couch or under a bed. We'll see.

Monday:

I had some mouse traps that were needing to go back down to the storage room and out of the corner of my eye I panicked when it looked like one of the traps had not been emptied before and how did I bring a mouse in a trap into the house without noticing it? But all was right in the world, it was only William who had taken one of Mozzy's toys and put it in the trap. Phew! 

Tuesday:
We are almost completely finished closing the garden for the year. While I work the kids like to make piles of worms - of course. William told me I have lots of children now because all of the worms are part of our family. Delilah said they had collected almost 100 worms, probably 98 or 99? 

Delilah's retellings of story books are some of my favourite. 

Delilah and William helped me get half our Christmas presents wrapped on Tuesday evening. 


Comments