Snow Days

It started snowing on Tuesday night around 10:30 and kept falling until 3pm on Wednesday. 
The kids were so excited when they woke up on Wednesday to see the swirling snow and were so eager to get out there


James didn't love being in the snow so much. He definitely preferred watching it, but he also wants so badly to keep up with the big kids. 

It always amazes me how quiet the snow is

All throughout the days I keep finding myself drawn to the windows, to pause there for a minute and take in the falling flakes, the calm in the quiet, and the way the snow gathers on the tree branches. 


The dump trucks and loaders work just as fine in the snow 

Delilah was showing me how silly it was to try and sit on the patio chairs with them covered in snow

Icicles

Dressing the kids to get outside always causes me to work up a sweat! 

Comments