WWW: Not Too Much To Share

Friday:
Had a hankering for cinnamon buns and so decided to bake them! 
I've read before from other ladies that they put the butter/sugar mixture in between the buns in addition to inside them. After making these ones how I usually do (without the extra step) and thinking about the possibility of having that gooey goodness all over I think that is what I'm going to have to do next time. 



Saturday:

Sunday:

Monday:
We had a bit of snow on Monday and the boys were so excited that they got out there in their pjs even before breakfast

Delilah made this snowman (snowpile?) that she was absolutely smitten with. 

Adorable little bird prints



And that's it for the week! Somehow I'm missing three days worth of photos, I guess not too much was happening... 

Comments