A Day Off; A Day In Our Lives

 I have two days each week off from daycare. One of those becomes my day out to get whatever errands done that I need and the other is a precious at home day with just our own three kiddos. 
Our family is looking ahead to a perhaps the busiest season of our lives so far and so I'm trying my best to recognise the 'easy' days as to not wrongly feel like every day is insanity. Because they're not all crazy days, and it's important to dwell on the good. 
Here's what my day off looks like, a pretty easy day amidst all the crazy of the rest of the week. 
The kids' sleep schedule was still off from the time change so we all slept in, Delilah helped me make dinner for a family who had a baby, and I chipped away at my Bible study book (if you are wondering how I spent 1hr on it and still wasn't finished, it usually is 1-2hrs of pre-study each week).

Tuesday, March 12, 2024:


*9:30













*4:00pm

















Thanks for coming along for another day! 

Comments