WWW: Lots of Exciting Things!

 Thursday:
Our whacky weather has included days of 27℃ temps down to 15℃ highs. And it's been very humid too from all the rain. But on the hot days we have enjoyed homemade lemonade

After I put James down for his nap on Thursday afternoon Delilah and William told me they had a surprise set up for me. I was brought to my bed where Delilah told me she was going to put cream on my feet and legs, William was going to fold the laundry, and I had to rest and play dominoes. 
Although the pampering only lasted a few minutes, it was very enjoyable while it lasted. 

The kids gathered the fresh cut grass and built a haystack to jump in. It was a good 2-3 feet tall which I thought was pretty impressive. 

On the sunny days we've been leaving school work for the end of the day to maximise the time Delilah gets to play outside

Saturday:
Another tooth is out! 

Monday:
These boys found a pile of wood off cuts and spent almost an hour building an airplane with it all. 

Monday was my birthday but also a very busy day for us. I basked in the 45 minutes we had together at dinner. 
I am very grateful that even though it took 4 years, I was able to convince Will that sushi isn't all that bad, and that we can raise our kiddos to love it too. 

Nadia graduated from grade 8!

Tuesday:
At 30 weeks pregnant I find Mozzy's ability to nap for 90% of the day very inspiring. 

Comments