Real Life

As I sit to nurse Delilah I just wanted to share this picture of what our house looks like right now. 

Too often I find people are pressured to share staged pictures of their 'every day life' that will make the algorithms of social media happy. 
Currently my goal in blogging is to be real. Not to perform well. I'm not trying to please anyone. Just keep an online scrapbook of everything going on. 


So yep. 
That's laundry I washed on Friday.
I've been working on spring cleaning, so there's a bunch of blankets that are just hanging around.
There were four loads but I folded and put most of it away last night. 
Delilah unfolded a lot of it today. 

Then there's Dee's toys, a game that Will and I were playing on Saturday night, and our huge desk which is great for working on things, as well as dumping anything office related on. 

Might be a little messy, but it's real.



Comments