Midweek Update

We got this trifle bowl as an engagement present and I haven't yet used it so when we were hosting some people for dinner I was determined to make a trifle! 

While I was dusting on top of the fridge at church I picked at a tiny strip of protective plastic. I thought it was just a 1" edge piece but turned out to go all the way down the one side of the fridge! We had a very satisfying time peeling the whole panel off!


We put Dee down on the floor in Mark's while shoe shopping because it was carpeted and relatively clean. She made a mad dash in the opposite direction of us!

Will sat her up on a display shelf which she thought was the best thing

Now that I am seeing this picture I think we should have brought the bed quilt along since it matched with our colour scheme!

At Wendel's Delilah saw that Will had mousse and she tried to help herself to some too! 

Cuddly snuggles with Uncle Pete


"Hey, why are you taking pictures?"


What started out as Will having a glass of wine turned into me looking for a snack, which became a poor-man's fancy date night around the kitchen table. 

Why spend $15 at The Keg (which we did on our get-away to Victoria) for this when you can have a less-aesthetically-pleasing version for only $5 at home?

A very relatable chapter title!




Comments