Purging - Pt 7

I'm still at it!
Still going strong!
I have oodles and oodles of nesting energy and I am taking full advantage of that while I can!

If all goes according to plan, then at this time next week I won't be pregnant anymore!
I'm not sure when I'll be feeling up to continuing my purging journey after this kiddo is born, but maybe I'll surprise myself. I'm setting no expectations for myself! 😝

Here's an idea of what I've been working on over the past 2 weeks.

3 Categories That Got Purged:

1. IKEA Cubby
What All Went: 
- DVDs
- Wedding decorations
- Tons of old vehicle documents
- Broken baby monitor

2. Three More Kitchen Cupboards
What All Went: 
- A serving platter
- A mixing bowl
- Containers without lids
- Lids without containers

3. Bathroom (AGAIN!!!!)
**WHO KNEW YOU COULD PURGE THROUGH A BATHROOM SO MANY TIMES?!?!!? NOT ME!!!**
What All Went: 
- 26 bottles of nail polish
- A whole whack of nail stickers
- 6 bottles of perfume
- 3 bottles of lotion
- Bath salts
- An extra hairbrush
- A bottle of hairspray
- Some hair clips (I thought I had gotten rid of all these already, but nope. Apparently not.)


Comments

  1. Have you gone through all your old vitamins and other pharmaceuticals? They need to get returned to the pharmacy:).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did that in Part 5! https://ajsupermonkey.blogspot.com/2020/02/purging-pt-5.html
      The only consumables that I threw away were expired capsule iron pills and I dusted them over the garbage - so according to Gov. Canada they should be safe!

      Delete

Post a Comment