Weekly Wednesday Wupdate


Endless entertainment when the deer come to visit

I love (and am a little saddened) how big Delilah is getting and that she'll just hold my hand and walk around.

On Friday Dee had Uncle Ben over for a play date

Delilah was squealing and giggling when Ben first showed her how to stomp on bubble wrap, but of course when I started filming she calmed down...

We even made it out to the park! 





And while Delilah napped, I got to play with Ben! 

Monday was a 100% at-home day! 
I don't have those too often! 

Dee loves climbing and playing between my feet when looking for attention. 
It's adorable but makes it difficult for me to move around! 

Watching Sylvester

"Helping" me reorganize our storage space. 

Our last day of daycare! 
And our last trip to the bus stop! 

Comments