WWW- Season 2 Episode 14

A cozy morning with Dad. 
Delilah and I both really enjoyed having Will home last week! 😊

On Friday Will worked a few hours and was test driving a mower in our backyard. Usually when this happens Delilah rushes to the window to watch him, but this time when I told her Daddy was outside and she should go to the window to see...
She stood up, 
And casually strained her neck to see outside
(which she's too short to, but too stubborn to move).

Such a character!!


Snug as a bug in a rug in the baby wrap. 

Will and I were playing with Delilah and I very excitedly showed him the animals that I learned how to make (previously we've only been making buildings and towers). 
He then completely one-upped me with this creation. 

Another puzzle done!

Dee has been obsessed with her bellybutton, and drumming on her belly lately. 
She's even taught Will to join in on the fun!

We're working hard over here on sharing with the baby.
So while covering a newborn with balloons might not be the safest idea, I was pretty proud to look over and see Delilah giving Little William some balloons to play with. 

Delilah loves playing with our wallets and pulling cards out and putting cards back in. 
We had an old wallet of Will's in a drawer and made little cardboard cards for her. 
She loves it! 

We have transitioned Dee into her 'big girl bed!'
It has gone extremely well - she only got out once the first night, and so far she doesn't get out of bed until we come in to get her. I'd say it's been a success! 
I also cried the first night because she's growing up just wayyy too fast! 

This is what it usually looks like when Will drives through the back yard!

He even stopped in to say hi and let Delilah wear his earmuffs - which she wasn't too sure about! 

Comments