Purging- Pt 9

Oops!
It's been a minute-and-a-half since I've blogged about purging... 🙈
Does anyone even know where the past two months have gone? Not me!
To briefly recap this past's week purging progress: Last Thursday I listed some items for sale/donation on Facebook and on Tuesday I brought all the leftovers away to my other favourite places to donate. Asides from two shirts that I need to pass along to my brothers, I have an empty (for now) purge pile!

3 Quick Things That I've Purged:

1. Little William's Clothes
This kid has been growing so fast that he's outgrown clothes before I even have the chance to put them on him!

2. Change Table
We used it faithfully with Delilah, until she got too tall for it, but then with Little William it's just been easier to change him wherever he is. Whether that be on the floor, bed, or couch.

3. Assorted Kids Stuff
What All Went:
- More toys!
- Shoes
- Some of Dee's clothes that she won't or didn't wear
- Sleep-sacks
- Coats

Comments

  1. When kids are in the house the purging will never end:).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment