WWW


Delilah gave me this piece of bark to hold while on our walk and I got reprimanded when I tried to put it down.



Last Wednesday was my birthday and since Will was working at the shop that day (which means he's home for lunch) I ordered sushi for us to have for lunch! 

Why look at the camera when Will's pulling faces?

Little William takes up ALL of Auntie Madi's lap! 

And in true Delilah fashion, she found a puddle to splash in.

Nadia had kindly baked me a cake


Thursday-Saturday we were busy with my siblings and I posted separately about that already

Sunday afternoon we went for a walk down the road.

And on Monday morning Delilah brought her sunglasses along for the walk

See her little mullet curls sticking out behind her ear?


On Monday evening we were driving home from Will's parents and the sun was pouring down between the clouds! The beams were much more pronounced in real life, but they are still captured pretty well here.

Monkey see, monkey do!


Comments

  1. Love the last picture: that's priceless!! I remember when you used to do that:).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment