WWW: Better Late Than Never

Hi, Hello, Hey, Hiya
Yes, I'm aware that today is Saturday. Things have been busy! Remember how at the beginning of the year I said that my word for 202 was 'Priorities'? Well, this week there were several things that I choose to prioritize over blogging. Family, friends, health, emotional well being, to name a few. 
Sorry about that. 
But as they say:
Better late than never! 

Wednesday:
After a busy day at our daycare house Delilah curled up on the couch for a nap - something that she rarely ever does.

Thursday:
Making chickpea and blueberry babyfood for Little William. 

We bought a broken air conditioning unit (the seller would not directly answer my questions so I had a hunch it wouldn't work) and Will took it all apart to try and fix it. And while he was doing that Delilah had such a fun time playing with this back panel! It was the perfect height, weight, and size for her to move around and let her imagination run wild. 

Saturday:
It was a broken belt which I proudly diagnosed and repaired on my own! 

Sunday:
Little William keeps getting stuck everywhere! 

Delilah wanted to snuggle with Will on Sunday, but he had to keep up our tradition of having pancakes for Sunday lunch, so Will pulled out my favourite kitchen gadget: the child carrier! For when you have clingy kids but need to cook! 

We went to Crescent Beach on Sunday afternoon with my family and Matthew and Peter had this great idea to go for a swim. IN OCTOBER! 
It took them each a few seconds to jump in
"It's gonna be cold!"
"Oh ya think?!" 
😆😆

The (much warmer) spectators



A triple stroller for a third of the price! 


Monday:
Remember the broken vacuum belt from Saturday night? Well it was kicking around the house and on Monday morning Delilah found it while I was making breakfast. She asked what it was and I tried to explain. As I was bringing breakfast to the table I noticed Little William was wearing the vacuum belt! 
Oh sweet, Delilah. She tries so hard to comprehend all these different concepts! 

Can anyone explain how this makes sense? I've been keeping an eye on my Google storage space as it's been creeping up in the 14GBs for a while now. Last week I got a notification that my storage was full - no surprise there- but then when I went to check the stats it was all the way up at 97GB!!! 
I've deleted thousands of photos, emails, and documents, but only have it down in the 60GB range now. 
My only explanation is it's some sort of ploy to get people to have to buy more storage space? 

Tuesday:

Little William loves splashing in the bath! His face is always covered in water! Delilah, on the other hand, isn't a fan of his performance and usually complains to me the whole time he's in there that he's getting her face wet. 

Comments