WWW: December 16-22

This Weekly Wednesday Wupdate post is a bit behind schedule, but I offer no apology. We've been busy celebrating Christmas and enjoying having Will home from work. This morning Will let me sleep in and did all of my morning chores for me while I slept, so now I've got some free time to work on the half-dozen blog posts I've got works. 

The latest WWW covers December 16th-22nd. 

Wednesday: 
I spy a coyote!
Llamas typically are used to keep coyotes at bay, but this guy seemed more comfortable hanging out by the llama than with the cows! 😆

Delilah got her very first haircut courtesy of Grandma

She was very excited leading up to it, apprehensive during, and thrilled with her new hair the next day. 
(Also see my mom's cute baby bump?! 😍)

It was our anniversary on the 16th so we ordered sushi for dinner

Delilah was so determined to use chopsticks for her meal! 

Thursday:
I signed up to make dinner for a few people in our church. Late into the afternoon I got quite overwhelmed, stressed, and nervous (as I often do with things like this) but Will calmed me down and helped me stay sane (as he often does with things like this) and in the end we got all the meals delivered and it was a wonderful experience. 

And Delilah helped too! 

Friday:
Little William is into all the cupboards and particularity loves picking at, and eating onion peels! 

Saturday:
On Saturday we went to Island 22 in Chilliwack to play with some remote control cars

And to throw rocks in the river! 

Sunday:
These two are so cute! 

During this Christmas season Delilah has been introduced to candy canes

Will was figuring out me where I want some shelves to go and Delilah was feeling left out so started holding this pillow up against the wall to copy him! 

Monday:
Monday was very blustery (the day of the snow!) and there were power outages all over our region. Juuust as dinner was almost finished cooking our power went out too! Thankfully we were able to leave the chicken in the oven for 10mins and the residual heat in there cooked the chicken all the way through. 

We then got to enjoy our meal by candle light. 

Tuesday:
Delilah had Copper joined us for lunch on Tuesday and she even gave him a hotdog wiener to enjoy! 

During lunch Delilah turned two pieces of cheese into Auntie Esther's airplane 😆

And my celery plant is no longer with us. 
It started looking a bit droopy, Google said to give it an extra water, so I watered it, the next day it was completed withered and looks to me like it's beyond hope. 
I have another stalk of celery in the fridge so I'll probably give it another go 😉

I was working outside on Tuesday afternoon while Delilah played around in the snow. She pulled her camp chair out of the storage room and set it up to take a break. So cute! 

This girl can say just about everything EXCEPT 'nog'. 
She keeps calling eggnog 'egg milk' 


Comments