WWW: Little William Being Cute And Delilah's Imagination

 

Wednesday:
Little William has always loved visiting with Shelby, but on Wednesday she turned her back to him and scotched up to the side of her crate so he could pet her shoulder. She has been very gentle with him and seems to understand that he's just a little human who doesn't quite know what to do. So cute to see!
 
And in case you're wondering, she usually does have bedding down in the crate - don't worry! I think it was getting washed this day... 

And while I was visiting with Mom this bozo climbed into the second shelf of a cupboard! 

Delilah loves reading books to Little William

Even if he turns the pages at the wrong times! 

Thursday:
On Thursday morning I was getting breakfast ready and Delilah came into the kitchen wearing one of Will's shirts! She thought it was the greatest thing and knows that she's hilarious 😄

Friday:
Delilah and I worked hard during Little William's naps on Thursday to make rice krispie squares and sugar cookies. 

And then on Friday we packaged them all together with little Valentine's Day notes (I'm kicking myself for not taking pictures of the finished product! 😫) and delivered them to some of her friends in the area. 

Saturday:
While Will and I were cleaning the church on Saturday afternoon Delilah set up coffee for us in the toddler nursery. She also made us invisible muffins that were absolutely delicious.  
I am in love with her imagination and giving heart. 😍 

Sunday:
Reading more books with 'Will-wum'

We both laughed over the fact that while I knew Will and Dee were out building a snowman my mind instantly went to bunnies. 
And sadly no, we didn't have any carrots for a nose. 

Sunday was Valentine's Day, and while I'm typically not a huge fan of a overly commercialized holiday, baking cookies with Delilah seemed harmless and was a special little thing we got to enjoy as a family. 

On our way home from church on Sunday afternoon Little William and I ran through falling snow. He thought it was so funny and laughed as the big fluffy flakes melted on his face. 

I took this picture from the shelter of our overhang to remember the moment. 
You can still see how gleeful he is from the snow! 

Bedtime stories with Uncle Peter and 'Yampa'

Monday:
Will made a kitchen sink for Delilah out of megabloks. Complete with moving handles and a soap dispenser. 


Tuesday:
Delilah brought a basket over to the washing machine on Tuesday morning while it was running and told me, "Shhhh, I watching a movie..." 
What a ham! 

Since December when Delilah first made an "Esther's airplane" out of cheese, it's become a regular occurrence in our house. Whenever we're having slices of cheese, there must be an Esther's airplane made. 
Will got all fancy with it at dinner on Monday night. 

Comments