Aldergrove Park

Last Tuesday we had an errand to run in Aldergrove and once that was completed we went to Aldergrove Park to meet up with Will's mom. 

Delilah and William love the nature play area that is there and while we've gone many times before they acted as though every thing was brand new. Which I guess made it all the more fun and exciting? 

Pondering his next move... 
Some of these stumps were a bit too tall yet for William's legs. 

There's three people tromping through the grass somewhere in this photo, but I took the picture I even I can't find them! 
Delilah asked to walk through the tall grass, so when we came upon a cut path in the grass Oma and the kids went exploring. 

James napped off and on and otherwise enjoyed the stroll. 

We were disappointed to find the pond so overgrown, but then spotted two frogs! 
(Here I'll link to old posts so you can see a picture of the pond in 2020 and in 2021 and understand what I mean about the over growth)

One was a bit further away in the reeds, and the other was right in front of us on a rock! 

Hey little dude!



Playing Poohsticks, but with leaves. 

It was such a fun morning and beautiful weather as well! 



Comments