Goals for 2019

Welp, I've been doing this for two years (here and here) so why stop now?

Below you'll see a list of 10 goals I'm setting for 2019. I find it is helpful for me to outline the things that I'd like to achieve within the upcoming year. Maybe I won't get to them all over the next eleven months, but maybe I will.  Last year I said I would blog about each goal when I got around to doing it, and that didn't happen. So for this year, maybe I will, but maybe I won't.
Having a baby has been very good for me because I like to be very strict with my schedule, but she is slowly teaching me that all my plans are subject to change on her watch. If I'm trying to leave the house, she'll decide to poop. And then, just for fun, poop again just after she has a clean diaper on.

Here's my list of goals for 2019.

And I'm going to put these in alphabetical order.

And no descriptions this year because as mentioned above I have a baby who gets most of my time and attention. 😊

  1. Blog 100 times!
  2. De-clutter the House!
  3. Do Some Acts of Kindness!
  4. Dream big!
  5. Meal Plan!
  6. Keep Saving Monies!
  7. Read Some Books!
  8. Take a Hike!
  9. Volunteer!
  10. Work Through a Devotional!




Comments