Fall Bucket List

With the September routines picked back up, the weather and leaves changing, and it being OCTOBER ALREADY somehow, I've been thinking a lot about what we want to do this fall before the snow comes. I always feel like fall gets cut short by all these folks to jump right into Christmas on November 1st. I love the rain and the colours of fall and want to give the season the timeline it deserves. 
 Because we are homeschooling we spend more time together as a family that we wouldn't have otherwise and with my daycare schedule this season I have more free time (though I have yet to feel that way 😆). Visiting a pumpkin patch has been a fall tradition for us since 2019 but there are many other activities I would love to be deliberate about doing. I also have some 'fall cleaning' sorta things that need to get done and a list should help me with accountability to get those things done, right? 
I'm not sure if we'll get to everything on this list, but it will hopefully be good motivation for me to be intentional about creating some fall memories with the kiddos this year. 

Fall 2023 Bucket List:
(in no particular order)

 Leaf collecting (here)
Visit a pumpkin patch (here)
Walk through a fall foliage rich park (here)
Go hunting as a family or a couple (here)
Bake pumpkin muffins (here)
Visit the cranberry festival or farm
Find a natural/organic fall scented candle
Make an autumn soup (here)
Splash in puddles on a rainy day (here)
Take family photos
Update the kids' rain and snow gear (done!)
Do a fall craft (here)
Cook dinner in a pumpkin
Bake gingersnaps (here)
Jump in a leaf pile
Close garden from the summer
Research winter gardening
Make leaf prints
Make pumpkin pancakes/waffles (here)
Make cinnamon buns (here)
Go on a family bike ride

I'll come back and add in the links for future posts for once we do these things.

Do you have any goals or plans for this fall? 

Comments